“Everything is going to be connected to cloud and data… All of this will be mediated by software.” — Satya Nadella
A while back, Comparably, a compensation, culture, and career website, ranked Satya Nadella as the #1 CEO in the US.
I was “head coach” of Satya’s Innovation team and I met him in person.
I get why Satya is ranked number one.
Satya lives his passion, inspires with purpose, and creates clarity and energy with skill.
He is indeed a rare blend of a charismatic leader with strong business skills and strong technical skills.
But I would say Satya Nadella’s most important skill is the skill of creative vision.
If you want to learn more about Satya Nadella and how he’s been shaping Digital Transformation, explore these 10 posts:
- Satya Nadella on Digital Transformation 2016
- Satya Nadella on Digital Transformation 2018
- Satya Nadella on How Success is a Mental Game
- Satya Nadella on Live and Work a Meaningful Life
- Satya Nadella on the Key to Longevity
- Satya Nadella is All About Customer Focus, Employee Engagement, and Changing the World
- Satya Nadella on Everyone Has to Be a Leader
- Satya Nadella on The Future is Software
- Satya Nadella on a Mobile-First, Cloud-First World
- Satya Nadella on Empowering Every Person on the Planet
If you internalize his approach to leading Digital Transformation, you will be well ahead of many others still trying to figure it out.
You Might Also Like
Best Digital Transformation Books
Dream Big, Start Small
The 3 R’s Framework for Digital Transformation
Digital Transformation Explained
How I Created Trends and Insight for Satya Nadella
How Satya Nadella Transformed Microsoft
How To Create the Big Picture of Digital Transformation
The CEO Pattern for Digital Transformation Explained
Leave a Reply